Monday, August 22, 2011

Love! Love! Love! My Job! | Arlington, TN Photographer

    I have always worked hard at every job I have had. Whether it was my families llama farm, selling shoes or working for a design center.  But none of those jobs had me excited to go to work each day. 
    Even though I have been photographing professionally for awhile now I still get excited with every session. I make sure I pour over every resource available to me and attend every class I can just to be better at what I do. My best friends will tell you I am my own worst critic and I can find fault in just about every image I capture. The greatest feeling comes from capturing a pure moment, a smile from a father at his Newborn baby,  a mother's knowing smile that life is short and this baby will grow in the blink of an eye. It is also not thinking about how others are going to see you. It only matters to those that come after you and there is a memory your children can hold in their hands to tell their children.
    I can remember my Gram's soft skin, my Dad's hands callused from work or my Mom teaching me how to sew. How grateful I am to have snapshots to go along with those stories to tell me children. What Memory are you leaving behind?
This was our very first llama, Bernie. Oh the story I am going to tell my daughter about this llama and how it thought my dad was his Mama!  What an amazing chidhood I had!

1 comment:

  1. Love your site, Cindy. The "bunny rabbit" ears in the header is price-less!

    I wanted to share with you that 10 years ago I raised llamas as well as just about every animal you can think of on my Farm-ette: 2 x 2 Farm. I loved every minute of it. Great photo of Bernie ... he's adorable. Reminds me of my beloved Emperor.

    They say find a job you love and you'll never work again. Sounds like you found the perfect fit for you!

    ReplyDelete