Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Cole!




I first met Jenny at a Girls Night Out Event. She has become a sweet friend of mine. I was honored when she asked me to capture some images of her and her husband Ryan with his Brother and Sister-in-Law last fall.  At the time I thought I totally had put my foot in my mouth when I said something like "maybe the next time I photograph you it will be a baby session."  I was kicking myself for the comment as I thought about it because what if they didn't want kids, they couldn't have kids and frankly it was really none of my business. Well it turns out that morning they had just told Ryans Brother that they were expecting! So the look I got after I had made the comment was a "how the heck does she know look".  After spending the afternoon with Jenny, Ryan and their precious baby Cole the one thing I knew from the second I met them is that they are natural parents. And that is one lucky baby to have so many people that love and adore him!
And in case you were curious this is the image captured last fall.

2 comments: