Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Fall! | Arlington, TN Photographer

Happy Fall!


    The calendar showed Labor Day and like a switch the Fall Season was turned on in the Memphis area. Last year we were still in the 90's and the leaves took forever to change and most went from green to brown.  A few trees have begun to change into the beautiful reds, oranges and yellow. Oh how I love Fall! First you should know that this beautiful young lady is my niece, Megan. These images were taken last Fall on my sisters farm. Not only is she gorgeous but the trees made the perfect backdrop. I love photographing outdoors in the fall. The weather is cooler, your skin is still kissed with the glow of summer, the light is warm and the backgrounds of Fall are like no other time of year. 
    Fall also means campfires, marshmallow roasts, Fall Festivals and for my kids playing outside! Take a minute to look around and enjoy the colors God has painted this Fall Season!



11 comments:

  1. Love the photos! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love fall colors and will miss them since we've moved back to FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a photo shoot done in November...wish I lived closer :( Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photos! Absolutely love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!! Love them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work-and just on the other side of the state from me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall! Changing colors of the leaves, wearing sweaters and boots, and brisk walks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos! The colors look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those beautiful fall colors. Fall portraits are so much fun. I think it's my favorite photography time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! So refreshing... loved browsing through your photography.
    Norma Doiron

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for your kind words and stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete