Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sugar and Spice Mini Session | Memphis area Childrens Photographer

What are Little Girls Made of? Sugar and Spice and everything nice...
I am please to offer the Sugar and Spice Mini-Sessions! May 18 & 19th. This is the basic set up for the sessions but the backdrop for these sessions will be the woods at Buckhead Creek Park. I am still adding the perfect props! The girls tent is pale pink, yellow and brown striped with a lace trim. The table will be set for a tea party!  The boys tent is red, blue and yellow deep strip with a brown ball fringe trim. I will have my collection of quilts and everything needed to capture the magic of childhood! If you would like more details please email me at cindy@cindypic.com This definetly has me wishing I was a little girl again! I can not wait to photograph my own daughter!







No comments:

Post a Comment