Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy New Year! | Arlington, TN Photographer

    Do you ring in the New Year with a list of resolutions only to have forgotten them by February 1st? Me too...  This year my family and I are doing things a little different. This year we will be recording great things that have blessed us daily and dropping them in a bucket. At the end of the year we will have a bucket full of blessings to reminisce about!

    I have LOVED going to the mail box and receiving some amazing cards this season!  Even the ones that I designed! A tradition my family adopted from my good friend Mandy is to put those cards in a basket on the table. Nightly when we sit down for dinner we pray for someone in the basket. It makes for some great story telling too!

Do you have anything you will be doing to celebrate 2013? Let Me know... I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment