Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween/Fall Pumpkin Patch Sessions| Memphis area Child Photographer



Memphis area pumpkin pics
    Lots of exciting things happening in the studio this Fall and into the Holiday Season!  In November look for a unique "in the Box" mini's on the 17th and Gorgeous Glitter Mini's on Dec 1st!  make sure you are signed up for my Newsletter so you don't miss all the exciting news!  October is one of my favorite months! The week of 10/21 - 10/26 I will be doing Pumpkin Sessions. Kids can come in their costumes or just a great Fall outfit. These are going to be by appointment and will take place out side with many more pumpkins and hay bales. If the weather is bad on your appointment day I will have the sessions indoors! Or if you have an itty bitty and you want it to be warm we can do the sessions indoors! 



 
This years sofa sessions are taking place on Oct 27 and 28th. This will be the only dates I will be taking my sofa outdoors this fall.  Please contact me at cindymeischphotography@yahoo.com for more details! I have also recently updated the fabric to a grey tweed.
Arlington, TN Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment