Friday, June 8, 2012

Outdoor Mini-Session | Arlington, TN Child Photographer



I love capturing Memories outdoors! Although in the Memphis area unless you don't mind melting in the heat the window of time to capture those memories in the spring is short. It can go from 60- 90+ degrees in a day.  I am pretty sure besides the annual fall family sessions that the Sugar and Spice Mini Sessions will be one of my all time favorites. My daughter helped me set up for the sessions and pick out the props. She asked me "Mom, why do you like all  this old stuff?"  I think the reason I gravitate towards "vintage" items is that it reminds me of happy memories from my childhood. Besides the fact that it makes for a great portrait!  I feel incredibly blessed that I have some of the greatest, most beautiful clients on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment