Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Sloane | Newborn Photographer Arlington, TN

    I really Love referrals for a few reasons 1. The person referring me thinks I did a good job capturing their families Memory. 2. I love all of my clients and I know the people the refer to me I am going to like too! Baby Sloane and her family were a referral from a sweet friend. I met Katie and Greg when I photographed their Maternity Session.

    After that the count down was on until their sweet baby Sloane arrived.  Very few people wait to be surprised if the baby is a boy or a girl. When Katie called to let me know their sweet baby girl had arrived I was very excited! Yes, I love photographing boys too but I am a girly girl that loves pink and tutu's!

I also love it when clients incorporate special items in their session.
This owl quilt was made especially for Sloane.
And bonus that I had just recently bought this Pepsi crate and daddy works for Pepsi!




No comments:

Post a Comment